The aims of the disciplinary procedure are to provide a framework within which managers can work with employees to maintain satisfactory standards of conduct and to encourage improvement when necessary.
This course covers the aims of the disciplinary procedure, penalties including investigations, allegations and suspensions, procedures for carrying out hearings, and appeals.
Included Modules1. Disciplinary Procedure and Confidentiality
2. Investigations, Allegations and Suspensions
3. Notification Of A Hearing, The Right To Be Accompanied, And Procedure
4. Penalties, Their Effects, And Appeals
5. Holding Disciplinary Hearings And A Case Study
Recommended System Requirements
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
45 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Access to Your Course
As payment completes, you will receive an email that contains your account information and how to access your course and any course materials.
Course Tracking Software as Standard
All of our courses come as standard with our course tracking compliance software.
This software is used to track training records. Information such as when employees last accessed the training, did they pass or fail, together with lists of candidates who have completed the training, can all be obtained from the software.